FrameYourTV Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to anyone placing orders with FrameYourTV.
Goods will only be accepted as owned by the original purchaser; all communications must be through FrameYourTV and the original purchaser only.
1.1 Only premium quality goods are supplied by FrameYourTV and the customer is guaranteed that these goods will be supplied at realistic prices and in the most efficient manner possible. There are no hidden charges or small print.
1.2 The terms and conditions set out below apply to any transaction received by FrameYourTV whether the order is place via the telephone, email, internet or post. Placing an order through any of these methods confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Note that your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
2. Product Descriptions
2.1 As all the products sold are technical in nature we are not always able to give full specifications of these products. The images, specifications and descriptions in all our advertising materials, given over the telephone or on the internet are solely as approximate descriptions only. The full details and specifications are available on the manufacturer’s website and brochure.
2.2 Items listed as Mail Order Returns are products that have been returned by customers for some reason or another. Be assured all of these items undergo thorough testing and inspection; repairs are carried out if needed before being offered to other customers for purchase.
2.3 Items listed as Display products are those that have been on display. These items may have been repaired or were Mail Order Returns. Again the items are thoroughly tested and inspected; repairs are carried out if necessary before they are offered to other customers for purchase.
3.1 Any bespoke orders will not be accepted for refund unless they are faulty. This is due to the fact that the order is placed solely for you and cannot be resold. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3.2 FrameYourTV’s return policy is designed to ensure your satisfaction with your order placed with us. An accuracy review is carried out on all orders received before released for production. Any custom designs must be paid for in full before production can commence. All cancellation requests and revisions on orders for custom products must be received within forty eight hours from purchase date. If changes are received after forty eight hours a fee will be payable.
3.3 Refunds for payments received are processed within one week through the method they were received when the purchase was made. A 5% administration processing fee will be due on all cancelled orders. Further fees can be added if materials have already been ordered to fulfil an order.
3.4 Orders paid for by cheque will be held until the cheque has cleared before any production is carried out. Should the cheque be returned for any reason a fee will be payable.
4. Pricing and Product Information
4.1 FrameYourTV cannot be held responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the information and prices described, quoted or published. All the product information, images and specifications advertised have been handed to us by suppliers, publications and manufacturers. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4.2 All prices displayed on our website are excluding delivery charges. Delivery charges will be calculated at check out after a valid post code has been entered.
4.3 All stands and pedestals for televisions, Hi-Fi equipment and flat panels are supplied flat packed and self-assembly is required.
4.4 We advise that all customers keep the box and packaging that your item arrived in, in case you need to return the item for any reason.
5.1 All products and services may be withdrawn at any time and are subject to availability. Any goods not supplied as specified, we may offer a similar product or refund you should the transaction be cancelled within a reasonable time frame. FrameYourTV will not be held liable for any damages, losses, costs, charges or expenses caused by a delay in delivery of the goods if they are delivered within a reasonable time frame.
6.1 FrameYourTV accepts all major credit and debit cards, this includes Visa, MasterCard. The details you provide us with must be those held by your credit or debit card company, this includes your exact billing address and contact telephone number. Incorrect information supplied can result in a delay of your order being processed.
6.2 Once an authorisation code has been received for your payment, your order will be processed. No orders will be processed without payment confirmation. Cheques and postal orders can take ten days from receipt until cleared payment; only then goods can be released for dispatch.
7. Errors and Omissions
7.1 We have the right to refuse any orders listed at an incorrect price listed or quoted due to errors by our suppliers or publishers.
7.2 Custom made items are produced according to the television specifications supplied by the manufacturer or the dimensions provided by the customer. All products are made according to industry standard tolerance of 1/4” from the dimensions supplied. FrameYourTV cannot be held responsible should incorrect information be provided about the television, dimensions or model number. A 1/4” overlap to ensure complete concealment of a television is considered normal.
8.1 All products available in stock will be delivered as a door to door service within the UK mainland area only. Please note on acceptance of your delivery please write UNCHECKED on the delivery note if you are unable to check the contents of the package.
8.2 Larger products such as large screen items will be delivered with a two man delivery service within three to twelve weeks from cleared payment. FrameYourTV has the right to use an alternative courier service when necessary.
8.3 Should a delivery that has been arranged and confirmed for large screen items fail due to breach by the customer then a redelivery charge of £45.00 will be applied to the customer’s account.
8.4 Areas outside UK mainland such as North West Scotland may have slightly longer delivery times; please check when placing your order.
8.5 Any portable products which are available in stock will be delivered on a two working day delivery service via a national courier once cleared payment has been received.
8.6 FrameYourTV will endeavour to delivery all goods within the stated time frames, goods are subject to availability and there may be times where delays are outside our control. FrameYourTV cannot be held liable for any costs, charges, expenses, losses or damages caused by a delay in delivery if they are delivered within a reasonable time frame.
8.7 For any failed deliveries, not stated in 8.2, which are returned to use due to breach of contract by the customer, customers will receive a letter advising they have seven days to contact us to arrange a redelivery of the order. Should the customer not arrange a redelivery the item will be returned to stock and a refund will be issued with a £35 administration charge.
9.1 Shipping is available outside the UK mainland. Please contact us for further information.
10. Acceptance and Risk
10.1 Responsibility for the items is exchanged once delivered to your door. Deliveries will be made to the address on the order and signature is required on delivery; we cannot leave items that are not signed for.
10.2 Any loss or damage of goods is at your risk from the time of receipted delivery of the items.
10.3 Should your goods be damaged or should you be delivered a shortage of products, this must be noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery; failure to do so may prejudice your claim.
11. Claim Notifications
11.1 Any damages, incorrect items or shortages must be reported to FrameYourTV within three days of receipt, any delay or failure to do so may prejudice your claim.
12. Product Guarantees
12.1 Labour is guaranteed to any products ordered for twelve months or one year if we do an installation of a project.
12.2 Any products supplies are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s guarantee for the stipulated guarantee period.
12.3 Any consumable products ordered such as memory cards and batteries carry a minimum of a three month guarantee. Please note this guarantee excludes any faults caused by neglect, misuse or accident.
12.4 Any routine maintenance of tuning channels, user interface configuration or convergence is not covered under the manufacturer’s guarantee.
12.5 Carriage and inspection surcharges may be payable for all products found to be working according to the manufacturers specifications. A £35 administration fee will be charged by FrameYourTV and a detailed breakdown of the costs can be obtained from the manufacturer.
12.6 A ten year warranty is offered on all roll up artwork, mechanical components, artwork and sub chassis and FrameYourTV is limited under this warranty to replace or repair any products considered as defective or no longer functioning according to their performance when they were first manufactured. This does not apply to any equipment which has been altered or repaired by anyone other than FrameYourTV or which has been subjected to negligence, misuse or accident. You can contact the client services team at email@example.com.
13. Repairs Under Guarantee
13.1 Any items that develop a fault within fourteen days of receipt should be reported to our client services team by completing the customer services document and sending it back to FrameYourTV either via post, fax or email. The document should detail the problems you are experiencing and the form is available from our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website at www.frameyourtv.co.uk.
13.2 Any large items will be collected by a local service centre and will only be repaired by an authorised service centre.
13.3 Client services can provide details of your local authorised service centre where appropriate, for any products covered by a return to base warranty.
13.4 The original box and packaging is advised for any returned goods to ensure goods are not packaged in a negligent manner and avoid any damaged during transit. Any goods damaged in transit due to incorrect packaging used will be the responsibility of the customer.
13.5 Should a customer refuse the repair or should the product be found to be in good working condition according to the manufacturers specifications, a service agent charge along with a £35.00 administration fee will be invoiced to the customer.
13.6 In the event of a return, client services will contact you to advise you of your reference number and return address needed on the packaging of the item.
13.7 LCD technology tolerance levels: Please note that LCD panels are produced with a high level of precision technology and there are times where the screen may have missing or coloured pixels. As this is not considered as a malfunction, manufacturers are sometimes willing to take the unit back as faulty for an exchange or refund. Contact the manufacturer directly should this occur and read their terms and conditions to determine their tolerance levels regarding this product.
14. Returned Goods
14.1 Any goods returned to us and found to be working according to manufacturer’s specifications will be returned to the customer and the carriage charge billed to your account. Should the customer refuse to accept these goods a charge of a minimum of 15% of the invoiced price plus a £35 administration fee will be charged.
14.2 If you wish to return the items under the seven day “cooling off period” we will offer collection for the item at your cost: you can arrange your own courier. Please ensure that if you are arranging your own return to have adequate insurance in the event they are damaged in transit. The cost of collecting a return is £35 and above depending on the item being returned.
14.3 The responsibility of care of the item is imposed on the customer once delivered, this obligation still applies should the customer give notice of cancellation and the customer will remain responsible until the item is returned and accepted by FrameYourTV.
14.4 In the event that the customer returns goods, the customer is to take reasonable care of the goods and ensure they are received by FrameYourTV without damage. Using the original box and packaging can reduce the risk of damage in transit and the courier will not insure the goods against any damage incurred. Any promotional or free gifts received when buying the item must be returned with the product.
14.5 All accessories should be returned unopened, this includes any remote controls, speaker wires, cabinets, SCART leads and batteries. Any accessories missing from the product at time of return will be charged a £35 administration fee plus any replacement costs charged by the manufacturer.
14.6 FrameYourTV has the right to refuse any goods that have not been cancelled within the seven working day cooling off period and these goods may be subjected to additional surcharges.
14.7 Any goods which fail within twenty eight days of receipt will be collected for inspection, replacement, repair or refund should they not comply with the manufacturer’s specifications. This does not affect your statutory rights.
14.8 A customer service document should be completed and returned to FrameYourTV detailing the problem you have encountered with the product you have purchased. A copy of the form is available from the client services team and should be returned via post, fax or email to email@example.com.
14.9 In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any reason within seven working days from the day you receive the goods. The cancellation is to be in writing and must be received within the seven day time frame this can be via email or fax. The cancellation must state your customer account, reason for cancellation and your sales number. Telephone calls are not considered as cancellation.
14.10 Should you choose to cancel your order within the cooling off period, ownership of any goods will be reverted back to the supplier. Exceptions include sealed software, tapes and any discs which have been removed from their packaging, these will remain the property of the customer and no credit will be issued.
15. Inner City Charges
15.1 Any additional costs incurred according to government legislation and inner city congestion will be charged to the customer, this includes collections, delivery and engineer requests.
16.1 Once we have received payment in full ownership of the goods is reverted to the customer.
16.2 Invoices will be received on receipt of the goods with copies being available from our accounts department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
16.3 All phone calls may be recorded for training purposes.
16.4 Should we not enforce any of these terms and conditions our right will not be affected to force the rest of the terms and conditions as set out herein.
16.5 These terms and conditions can change at any time without prior notice, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Information Collected by FrameYourTV
Information is collected upon order placement.
You may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, email address, phone number and credit card information when placing an order or registering with our site.
What information do we collect?
Why We Need Your Information.
Information requested by FrameYourTV may be used to:
Your information will not be sold, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your prior consent. The information collected is used to deliver a purchased product or handle a service request.
Order Updates and Emails:
The email address you provide when placing your order will be used to send you information regarding your order, related product information, service information, updates and company news, etc.
Your Information is Protected
Security measures are in place to ensure the safety of your personal information whenever you place an order, access your personal information, enter or submit.
We use a secure service and all credit and sensitive information is sent using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which is encrypted into our Payment gateway database and is only accessible by those with access rights to these systems. All information is kept confidential. Once your transaction is complete, your private information such as your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through a web browser, this enables our systems to recognise your computer and remember certain information.
Cookies are used to remember and process items in your shopping cart.
You can have your computer advise you each time a cookie is being sent and can turn off all cookies in your browser settings. Some of the services on our site may not function properly should you disable cookies, but you will still be able to place an order by contacting our customer services team or placing your order over the telephone.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This website is brought to you by are FrameYourTV Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 7239719 and our registered office is at 21 Shirehall Close, Hendon, London NW4 2QR. We take the privacy of our website users very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy and Cookies Policy (‘the Policy’) carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data.
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you such as your name, address and email address is there anything else), whenever you register to use our website.
For example, we will obtain your personal data when you register to use this website, send us feedback and contact us for any reason. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the registration process. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may receive information about you from other sources (such as your veterinary practice), which we will add to the information we already hold about you in order to help us in the provision of our services, improve our services to you etc.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below
- fraud prevention and detection
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you
- security vetting, and
- improving our services.
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by telephone, in writing, by email or by SMS text about our services, or any special offers by our service providers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group
- our agents and service providers
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to FrameYourTV Limited; and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in an email to email@example.com with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details), and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g. email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to
- take you through the registration process
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log on each time)
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our visitor and user requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our service providers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests, and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example, each veterinary practice, Facebook, twitter. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at the address on the top of this Policy, or call us on 0208 954 5213.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We will not trade, sell or transfer your information to outside parties, this does not include any third parties who assist in the smooth operation of our website, those who conduct business on our behalf or offer servicing. These third parties agree to keep your information confidential at all times.
We may release information when complying with the law, to enforce our site policies or protect our rights or the rights of others. Information may be provided to other parties for advertising and marketing purposes, but this information is non-personally identifiable.
In these terms and conditions ‘the Company’ is Frame Your TV LTD and ‘the Customer’ is the customer of the Company.
1. Written confirmation is required for Frame Your TV LTD to process an order.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance by Frame Your TV LTD
3. Samples shown or given to a Customer they are for illustrative purposes only. The Company cannot guarantee an exact replication for any item supplied, all we offer is a ‘good match’. You should be aware that in situ natural light can affect glass colour perception, especially with large expanses of glass particularly in the lighter finishes and this can in some circumstances accentuate the inherent colour of the base glass. Where a purchase requires some but not all glass to be toughened, the method of production used means we only offer a ‘good match’ and an exact match or colour and texture is not possible
4. Quotations are issued based upon the information provided by the Customer. From surveying or receipt of final sizes and other processing details prices are subject to adjustment based on final measurement/detail. When preparing a quotation Frame Your TV LTD Ltd makes every effort to include all elements however the Company accepts no responsibility for information supplied by or to the Customer that is incorrect or omitted
5. All quotations are ex works and ex VAT unless otherwise specified
6. A quotation expires after 30-days from the date specified unless previously withdrawn
7. Where delivery is part of the agreed contract price, the date for delivery specified by Frame Your TV LTD is an estimate only and the Company is not liable for delay. Frame Your TV LTD reserves the right to make partial shipments of which the Customer is obliged to accept delivery and responsibility for payment of all products so delivered. A delayed delivery of any part of an Order does not entitle the Customer to cancel or repudiate any other delivery or to refuse payment. Unless otherwise agreed in writing delivery implies to kerbside. Frame Your TV LTD deliveries are normally delivered by a single operative, whilst our driver will try to accommodate requests for assistance to unload beyond kerbside this cannot be guaranteed.
a. A Frame Your TV LTD delivery note must be signed by the Client or Clients representative (defined as the person taking delivery for the glass at time of our Driver or designated other arrival at delivery site) at the point of delivery. It is the responsibility of the signatory to check the goods for quality; the signature will be deemed to confirm the goods have been fully checked at delivery and Frame Your TV LTD ill have no further liability for damage or imperfection found in or caused to the glass at a later time
8. Where a price for templating and/or fixing is included in the quotation the price is based on the following assumptions:
a. For templating: the site will be fully ready for templating to be carried out during a single site visit; should this prove not to be the case and one or more subsequent templating visit(s) are required the company has the right to make further charges not to exceed the added cost occasioned. A quotation for templating is always based on the assumption that access to site will be made available during the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday unless otherwise stated.
b. For fixing: that clear, reasonable and safe access is provided and that relevant surfaces are fully ready for fixing (sound and level etc); should this prove not to be the case and one or more subsequent fixing visit(s) are required the Company has the right to make further charges not to exceed the added cost occasioned. A quotation for fixing is always based on the assumption that access to site will be made available during the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday unless otherwise stated.
c. The responsibility for disconnecting, removing reconnecting, reinstalling any services or appliances lies exclusively with the Customer
d. Unless otherwise agreed, Frame Your TV LTD is not responsible for silicon being applied to fitted glass
9. Where operatives of the Company are unable to carry out template or install work as agreed because the site is not ready or available to us (see 8 a and b above) Frame Your TV LTD will add an aborted visit charge to the job cost and the customer is obliged to accept this charge
10. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing with the Customer Frame Your TV LTD will manufacture all products in accordance with its own specifications (“Standard Specifications”) against which its own quality control checks will be applied and the Customer accepts that the principle of sensible tolerance will be applied to judgments as to quality standards. Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions confirm that Customer accepts this principle of sensible tolerance as would be judged be a ‘reasonable man’
11. Where Frame Your TV LTD is required to supply hardware for installations it will endeavour to meet the Customer’s requirements but reserves the right to supply items of similar design and finish where the original items are no longer a available and /or where the price point has increased beyond that budgeted
12. Where Frame Your TV LTD is responsible for filling glass joints we will use either clear or white silicon as we deem suitable. Any request for an alternative colour must be agreed with the office in advance of our attendance at site, there will be an additional charge for other colours.
13. Frame Your TV LTD will endeavour to meet agreed time-lines but where this is not possible it will not be liable for any contra charges, consequential losses or any other costs that might be incurred by the Customer unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance
14. For consistency of glass appearance throughout a project any initial order must include the total m2 for the whole project to enable the Company to order sufficient material from a single batch. Where replacement or additional glass is required subsequent to the original project having been manufactured the client acknowledges that some visual variation may be apparent by reason of industry deviations in glass and paint manufacturing processes over which the Company has no control.
15. All items remain the property of Frame Your TV LTD until full and final payment and a notice of satisfaction signed by the Customer or Customer’s representative are received
16. Where goods are not collected or accepted for delivery within 14 days of the original collection/delivery date Frame Your TV LTD will issue an invoice for the full amount owing based on agreed payment terms.
17. When goods are collected by the client or clients representative on a supply only basis:
a. Where instructed Frame Your TV LTD will take reasonable care to ensure the goods are suitably packed but it is the carriers responsibility to check this is suitable for their method of transportation
b. Frame Your TV LTD accepts no responsibility for damages to the glass from the time of collection
18. Frame Your TV LTD retains such rights as are afforded by law to remove any product delivered or installed if the Customer fails to make a payment according to agreed terms. Whilst the Company will endeavour to avoid consequential damage occasioned by any such removal it will not be liable for any remedial or repair works resulting therefrom
19. Where a client receives goods late or where goods are found to be incorrectly manufactured Frame Your TV LTD eserves the right to rectify the situation with remedial action of its own choosing for which the client will be obliged to pay the full quoted price.
20. Where remedial works are required Frame Your TV LTD will not be responsible for the works or costs involved in the removal and reinstatement of utilities necessary for the remedial works to take place
21. Questions regarding these Terms & Conditions should be addressed to email@example.com or 08000 82 85 86